Ugh. Another month without posts. Here's the January roundup:
- Leah started treatment for her hemangioma on January 13. It was a pretty un-fun day at Seattle Children's Hospital. Leah HATED the blood pressure cuff and the EKG, but we survived. She'll be taking propranalol for about 6 months.
- Leah is very aware of the world around her, and is talking a ton. She speaks in full sentences about things around her, especially dinosaurs! She is able to identify triceratops, tyrannosaurus, pteranadon, and stegosaurus, and loves to build block houses for the dinos to play in.
- Leah moved from her highchair to a booster seat this month to make room for Rory, who will be using the highchair soon!
- Leah finished up her 3rd session of yoga. She is still very shy and nervous around other kids, but is definitely getting better.
- We took Rory for her 4 month appointment to find that she hadn't gained any weight since her two month appointment, so she started solids a bit sooner than Leah. She now eats a full avocado everyday, as well as some pureed food - she's had carrots, squash, sweet potato, applesauce, and green beans which she absolutely hates and refuses to eat!
- Rory loves Luke. They are best buddies, and daddy makes Rory laugh like no one else can.