Sunday, June 27, 2010

Go Cubs Go!

It's been a Go Cubbies kind of week. On Thursday, Leah went to her very first baseball game - Cubs vs Mariners at Safeco. We went with Leah's friend Lilah and her mommy Shaana - the girls did so well. It was a gorgeous day, and a great day because it was a WIN for our beloved cubbies! Leah got a certificate for her first game, and a yummy pretzel. She decided that she really loved dipping her pretzel in the mustard, onion, and relish from my hot dog. What a little Chicago girl she is. :)

Yesterday, while I was eating my bagel, Leah noticed that it looked like a "C". She yelled "Go Cups Go!" I'm a pretty proud mommy.

Over the weekend, we had lots of time with daddy... Leah and daddy hung out while I went to yoga on Saturday, and then we went to a park in Kirkland and grilled in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment