This is really hard to keep up, says 2 months of no posts. Here's what we've been up to:
- went to the park a ton, leah's getting used to going on the swings and slides again.
- had our first picnic of the year with the o'connor fam on a cold but sunny morning
- worked in our garden to get ready for new flowers and got rid of weeds and pinecones
- leah talks a ton. she knows what she wants and asks for it. like a lunch of "m&ms, macaroni and every strawberry."
- did a ton of running (74 miles in march)
- mike and lisa stayed with the gals and watched little mermaid while luke and i went to a velodrome fundraiser.
- went on a hospital adventure when luke crashed on his bike and had to get stitches in his chin. leah talks about it still (in may) about 3 times a week.
- luke changed jobs within amazon and had to spend a few days in cupertino. girls week at home.
- leah sings "go cubs go" like a rockstar. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10100849530555844&comments
- rorykate is getting bigger. we stopped nursing and switched to formula, making her a bigger and even happier little girl.
- Leah's Birthday Month! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100849955469314.3510254.9362103
- Papa and Nana and Grandpa Tim all came out to visit and celebrate birthday month!
- On Leah's birthday, we got donuts at Top Pot with Lisa, The O'Connors, and Grandpa Tim. We made a Build-a-Bear and had dinner at Red Robin! It was a great day. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100991628181064.3519714.9362103
- Leah got lots of great gifts, including a new play kitchen!
- Leah moved up to the 2 year old room for church preschool. Her friends there are CoCo and Ellie. There is a giant dinosaur and an awesome playhouse.
- Had Little Sprout Workshop at our house. It was crazy and fun.
- Easter weekend, we made sausage & homemade bread. We did the Redmond egg hunt (and Leah loved it!)
- Should note that Leah seems to be getting better anxiety wise every week. We're learning how to help her through stressful times (like being at the park when there are other kids.)
- Leah went to pony class. It was pretty scary.
- Rory is starting to move and groove. She is the happiest baby and happiest person I've ever known. She's starting to sit and crawl. It's really exciting.
- Luke accepted a job with facebook, so we're considering a move to Silicon Valley!