Monday, March 14, 2011

state of the rorykate address - 6 months!

RoryKate. is. 6. months. old.  I actually don't believe it, and keep counting months on my fingers to double check.

She had her 6 month appointment today - 26.5" and 12.75lbs.  Not great news, as her weight isn't going up like we'd expect - she's below the 5%, and within her own chart, hasn't gained much in the last two months (and only about 4.75lbs since birth).  Today she'll be starting on pediasure, a supplement drink.  So if you're sick of seeing Rory in her 3 month clothes, hopefully we'll be helping her grow into some bigger ones soon. 

Leah is really funny.  She repeats pretty much everything these days, and even occasionally says what i'm about to say before I get a chance to say it. Today I found her in the playroom and she said "What am I doing sweetheart?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment